Road and Rail
Lawrence County offers a large variety of roads and rails for companies and warehouses. We do have rail access and have many highways that run though our county.
- Highway 84 is a 4-lane highway that runs east to west and gives you interstate access in less than 25 miles. It also allows easy access to the port at Vidalia /Natchez.
- Highway 27 offers a straight shot to the interstate in less than 50 miles going North towards the state capitol, Jackson, MS. This highway also gives you access to the port of New Orleans.
- Highway 43 runs through New Hebron, MS and allows access to both Jeff Davis County and Simpson County.
- Highway 44 runs through the county and will allow access to 3 neighboring counties including Walthall County, Lincoln County, and Pike County.
Lawrence County does not house any airports in the county, but it does offer a central location to many of south Mississippi and south Louisiana airports.
- In a short 1 hour drive you can be at either Jackson International Airport or Hattiesburg Regional Airport.
- In a 2 hour drive you can be at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, Gulfport- Biloxi International Airport, or Meridian Regional Airport.